DIRTY BOURBON RIVER SHOW
THIS RIDER MUST BE SIGNED BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE VENUE WITH THE AUTHORITY TO AGREE TO SUCH CONDITIONS AND TERMS. THIS RIDER MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED WITH THE CONTRACT. IN ADDITION TO THE CONTRACT, THE VENUE MUST AGREE TO PROVIDE HOSPITALITY TO THE BAND, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO THE BAND, IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER:
THE VENUE MUST PROVIDE:
- Meals and nonalcoholic drinks for 6 the night of the performance (no menu constraints, if provided directly by venue, or the equivalent of 6 entrees, if coming from outside party)
- Accommodations for 6 the night of the performance. Each person must have their own bed or sleeping space. If the venue cannot provide accommodations, the venue must pay a buyout to be negotiated before the signing of the contract.
- Parking for the band’s vehicle that allows for easy load in and load out of our equipment. We drive a commercial sized van. If there is no free parking in a secure location near the venue, then the venue must provide the band with cash money equal to the cost of paid parking near the venue.
THE VENUE MUST ALSO PROVIDE A GREEN ROOM OR PRIVATE SPACE FOR THE BAND TO CHANGE AND GET READY FOR THE SHOW AT LEAST 2.5 HOURS PRIOR TO THE PERFORMANCE. WITHIN THE GREEN ROOM THERE MUST BE:
- 1 case (24 bottles) of water or pitchers of water with 6 tall glasses.
- Assorted snacks. Preferably fresh fruit, chips or crackers and dip, pita and hummus, meat tray, and nuts.
- 1 750mL sealed bottle of Maker’s Mark, Woodford Reserve, or Basil Hayden’s bourbon. Please no Jim Beam or other well-quality whiskey.
- 1 case (24 bottles) of beer of any of the following variety: IPAs, APAs, brown ales, red ales, stouts, porters, etc.. No lagers or light beers (ie Pabst, Bud, Bud Light, Miller LIte, etc). 6 beers out of the 24 may be substituted for hard cider (no Woodchuck).
NOTE: If the venue cannot provide items 3 and 4 in the green room as described above, then a bar tab per person (6 total) or drink count along with any other bar specials must be established prior to signing the contract. We all enjoy adult beverages, and we make it a point to take care of our bartenders and encourage the crowd to do the same during our performance.
- 6 fresh towels.
- 1/8oz (3.5grams) of high-quality marijuana, if your venue is in a state where it is legal to purchase and partake.
NOTE: In an effort to take better care of our environment, please keep styrofoam and non-recyclable plastics out of the green room. We feel guilty for using it.
IF YOUR VENUE CANNOT PROVIDE THE REQUIRED ITEMS LISTED WITHIN THE RIDER, NEGOTIATIONS CAN BE MADE.
AS A BAND THAT TOURS THROUGHOUT THE MAJORITY OF THE YEAR, HOSPITALITY FROM THE VENUES WE PLAY AT MEANS A LOT TO US. WE LOVE THE VENUES THAT TAKE CARE OF US. IF YOU WANT US TO LOVE YOU THAT MUCH MORE AND FEEL THE NEED TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND, PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING LIST:
OPTIONAL THINGS THE VENUE MAY PROVIDE TO WIN OUR LOVE AND DEVOTION:
- More meals than just the night of the performance. If we can come back for breakfast or lunch, our bellies with thank you kindly for it.
- Unlimited tab at the bar. We love to hang out after the show and enjoy some drinks with our fans and the venue staff.
ANY CHANGES OR AMENDMENTS TO THIS RIDER MUST BE THE RESULT OF A MUTUAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE VENUE AND AN APPROVED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE DIRTY BOURBON RIVER SHOW, AND MUST BE REFLECTED IN THE RIDER.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT::
Booking Agent: Virginia Prater Day / (865) 300-2107 / email@example.com